The following positions are currently available:
Sales and Account Specialist
You’re an achiever. You’re confident in your ability and you want to make a difference in the success of business. You understand the advantages of a small company, where you can be closer to the business, set your own schedule, work at your own pace and have a work/life balance.
A potential six figure income is well within your reach. Promote the best in name brand promotional products suppliers, example; Cutter & Buck, Leed’s & San Mar. Sell the full scope of printing products and marketing services to businesses of all sizes..
We are looking for Outside Sales People to sell Promotional Products, Printing and Marketing services. The details for each are outlined below a description of our company.
Go To Press Printing & Promotions is actively seeking a seasoned Promotional and Printing Product Sales Representative for North and South Carolina.
Go To Press works with the leading printing and promotional products suppliers across the country. We sell over 700,000 products and we believe that there is no one that we can’t help. We are seeking a motivated and accountable Sales Representative. The Sales Representative is responsible for attainment of sales/market share objectives, execution of regional/local promotional activities and programs for various products, effective territory management, operating within assigned budget, and adherence to assigned administrative duties. Additionally, the Sales Representative must provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
The Sales Representative will be able to work independently, but also as a member of the team, interact with owners to refine product and market initiatives, call on prospective customers, provide product information and quotes with appropriate customer prices, develop new accounts and grow existing accounts within established geographic territory.
By choosing Go To Press, you are choosing to positively impact the lives of millions of people each year!
At Go To Press, LLC we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the United States. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
What we expect
We expect our sales representative applicants to:
● Be familiar with the full scope of promotional products – apparel, drink ware, usb memory, green products, giveaways, writing instruments, journals, awards, plaques, leather goods, electronics, etc, etc, etc
● Provide creative support to Customers when asked for ideas or suggestions for promotional products for a specific event at a given budget, or with a specific product.
● Call on new Customers to generate new business.
● Provide excellent Customer service to existing Customer base to insure growth and continued business.
● Work with Customers on Branding programs, and other marketing programs.
● Work with Customers to Develop Logos, and to interface between our Creative Services Department and the Customer.
● Provide “value engineering” to Customers to help them optimize their budget by offering different ideas on types of printing that they could consider for their specific project..
● Have familiarity with “Sage”, “ASI” or other similar online Promotional Products quotations software is an advantage..
● Have knowledge of the major suppliers ( Leeds, Cutter & Buck, San Mar, Cross, etc) is an advantage.
● Be familiar with selling Promotional Products “Programs” is an advantage for you. This would include Safety programs, Employee Retention Programs, Employee recruiting programs, Sales Incentive programs, Award programs, etc.
● Have a existing database of Customers or an existing sphere of influence.
To be considered for this role, A minimum of a Bachelors degree within business or a related discipline is required. A minimum of 4 years of outside sales experience is preferred. Promotional products knowledge and sales experience is strongly preferred. A valid drivers license issued within one of the 50 states and a clean driving record is required. Candidates must be able to travel overnight as needed or requested, and must possess good written and oral communication skills. Individual must have the ability to travel up to 75% of the time, although travel may not be required.
If you want to control your own destiny and be part of the digital revolution apply for this position today!
● Must be a DIGITAL CITIZEN, if you don’t know what this is, you are NOT a digital citizen.
● Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
● MUST BE 18 years of age or older
● Must be able to work effectively in the team environment as needed
● Prior Proven Sales experience will be given primary consideration
● College degree or someone pursuing a n Advanced degree will be given primary consideration
● Organized and able to prioritize/multi-task
● Must have outstanding communication / inter-personal skills.
● Adaptable individual essential for changing environment
● Clean driving record is required
● Must be able to lift 50lbs. with no restrictions
● Able to work a flexible schedule as needed
We offer experienced Customer Service, Distribution and Accounting support. In house Creative Service department capable of company store web design, marketing campaign development, graphic design and access to every printing process that your Customer could ask for.
We offer: a salary draw, commission + bonus that can be tailored to your requirements based on experience and ability. If you are the best, represent the best the East Coast has to offer. Connect with a close-knit, growing, positive company.Apply Now